Jaime Taylor is a Doctor of Audiology and holds a separate New Jersey hearing aid dispensing license. Hearing Aid services include:
- A complete hearing aid evaluation
- Chosing between a wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments to find the best hearing aid for you
- We work with all major hearing aid manufacturers; including Oticon, Starkey, Unitron, ReSound, & Phonak
- A variety of styles available (behind the ear, custom hearing aids, & invisible completely in the canal options)
- A thirty day trial period
- Regular maintenance checks and repairs
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids
- Custom swim molds
- Cecreational or professional hearing protection available
- Hearing aid prices vary depending on the level of technology
Our revolutionary Hearing Aid product lines allow you to be immersed in the world around you like never before. We offer you only the most advanced technology with supreme sound quality and premium features customized to your unique hearing needs so you stay connected to the people and things you love most.
With our Hearing Aids you can:
- Stream phone calls, music and more to your hearing aids
- Experience more natural hearing and effortless transitions as you go about your day
- Enjoy pristine audio and exceptional listening clarity
- Preserve peace and quiet while amplifying the important things
- Better understand conversations and hear comfortably in noisy places
- Choose the style right for you – including invisible and custom fit
Wireless Hearing Aids
- advanced noise reduction technology and precise directional microphones to help make speech sound more natural and easier to hear in today’s complex listening environments.
- allows one to be present in a moment or situation that involves a sense of immersion, enabling you to feel connected to the sounds you miss during the moments that matter most.
- smartphone (iPhone/Android) compatible hearing aids available
Invisible Hearing Solution
- The world’s smallest, most comfortable custom-fit invisible-in-the-canal hearing aids
- loaded with advanced features for immersive listening and pristine sound.
Rechargeable Hearing Solutions
We Offer Two Rechargeable* Hearing Solutions To Keep You Connected To The People And Things You Love.
Lithium ion batteries last 20 percent longer than other systems, are 30 percent smaller and are 100 percent easy to use. Plus, with the industry’s longest lasting charge, your hearing aids will always be ready to go. Smallest rechargeable hearing aid available today! No more hassle of disposable batteries. Longest lasting charge delivers over 30 hours of superior hearing. All-in-one charger lets you grab your hearing aids and go.
ZPower Rechargeable Batteries
- Now you can enjoy continuous and stable use throughout your day, and avoid the hassle of disposable batteries.
- Simply set your ZPower® micro RIC 312t hearing aids on the charger overnight, instead of replacing your batteries every few days.
- A pair of ZPower® batteries can take the place of an estimated 200 disposable batteries. Your hearing care professional can replace your ZPower batteries for you each year.
A balance disorder is a condition that makes you feel unsteady or dizzy. If you are standing, sitting, or lying down, you might feel as if you are moving, spinning, or floating. Your sense of balance relies on several components, known as the vestibular system: the inner ear, the eyes, proprioceptors, and how the brain processes information it receives from the other components.
In order to diagnose a balance disorder, your physician may request a hearing evaluation along with a videoystagmography (VNG) test. VNG testing is used to determine which part of the vestibular system may be causing a balance or dizziness problem.